Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tiny Cactus @ 6UG


One lazy Wednesday night. Feb. 17, 2010.

Cab heading to Megamall, and me dizzy with a headache. Awaiting further instructions. Doubtful as to whether to watch a gig 2 days before an exam is the best way to spend the night.

The main reason why we were there, stuck in the heart of Ortigas, was to watch a gig of Tiny Cactus. We were supposed to meet up other people that night, but then again some plans fail. So Sam and I ended up going there will full hesitation.

Well, certainly God has his way with surprises, and so far that night, it was full of it. A crying lady beside us while waiting at the grocery, sharing our hearts, meeting (relatively) interesting people, bands who were really great if they haven't blasted my eardrums, free iced tea, a free ride home and long conversations were what I got that night.

In the end, I realized, I got there for a reason.



After gushing our hearts before heading to sleep, we had late-night dinner at KFC. When I woke up this morning, I still have my stamp on and that made me smile. Para kasing panaginip lang, I can't remember the exact details but I know I won't forget last night. It was audio-hangover for me (I thought I was deaf after the event). At least I enjoyed the night haha. Good music, good people, laughter, and one saved soul. You know what I mean. =)

No comments: