Friday, September 10, 2010

Light


We bounce back. We persevere. We fight this good fight of unbelief.

For the times I've been busy, for the times I chose what I want, the times I've brought judgment to others, the times I thought I was doing what He wants or being completely ignorant of my 'respectable sins', those are the moments where His grace is abound.

Forgiveness and second chances are sweet.

My song will only be for the one who accompanies me as the tears flow in.

The light heart that comes with entrusting God with everything is my reward. Thank you for an open heaven tonight. Indeed, you know every prayer of our silent hearts. May we be more and more desperate of you, Father.

Thank you for breaking me.

Thank you, most of all, for dying on the cross for me.

I pray this with a wounded and filthy heart.

And we pray in Jesus' holy name, amen.

No comments: