Friday, January 15, 2010



"We're young. We're crazy. We signed up for LookBook and toyed with our tripod three times a day."
Video: Lust For Life by Girls



"...and all the things they talk about in books you haven't read."
Film: My Life Without Me




“In the world of emoticons, I was colon capital D.” Sheldon Cooper. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

TV Series: The Big Bang Theory





"We will be cruel to the Germans." It's a Tarantino, what do you expect? Come-hither one-liners? And it's Basterds with an E.
Film: Inglorious Basterds



"Tonight I'll show you how dreams are prepared,............. love, friendships, relationships. All those ships." It's an 11 out of 10.
Film: Science of Sleep



"And all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name..."
This should be, like, the anthem of the year. But it was so last year, so...
Video: Your ex-lover is dead by Stars




"It's about time you land on your own two feet. It's about time you made it."
Audio: The Leak by The Kites




Who doesn't like this?
Video: Fireflies by The Owl City




Behold, the guy who can smell water. I dig this movie. Big time. Oh, I'm sorry, did I mention he's a murderer?
Film: Das Parfum

No comments: