Thursday, March 04, 2010

2:39


“I hope and pray that I become just the perfect wife for you, and trust that all our hopes will be met because God is the center of this marriage, and that I've made the right decision in following His will that which is to marry you. I love you, sweetheart.You always do everything just so i can shine. I shine first because of God, and now because of you…”– Rica

“I've recognized that next to God, you are my top priority. You are my best friend, my partner, and after this my wife. I promise to constantly pursue you, make you feel loved and wanted… because you’re worth it.” – Joe



The beautiful, captivating bride.

The ceremony.

Lastly, the union of hearts.

"And by God's grace this is going to be one amazing life."


(Photos courtesy of stylebible.ph. Video from Youtube.)

No comments: