Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is Now Following...


With the midterms I have to face this week, I still can't find time to write a decent entry. I have scratch papers filled with notes and bullet points of things to do, things to write about, to research on, people to greet, realizations, gift ideas, and all things random. And lately I'm finding myself wide awake at the wee hours of the morning, my mind so elusive, my brain swelling, my hands hyper. Which is NOT GOOD.

Ok, so here's what I have to share for now, since i only have more or less 5 minutes to leave the screen and continue reading stuff. Four unread books, a job interview, 4 exams in the next few days, tons of unpublished blog entries, albums after albums of artists to listen to, and a graduation to pray for. Yep, life is amazing. God is good.

Hebrews 11:1

Enjoy Juan Cocco!

No comments: