Monday, November 09, 2009

The Moment We Let Go




A few nights ago, I cried while laughing. I didn't know that following God means losing your marbles.

The smell of shea butter is so familiar now: for me, it always means sleepovers. And sleepovers are equal to talking (talking until someone falls asleep). And talking, well, it reveals so much. Now I know that being vulnerable takes courage.

To come to a conclusion that you have to deny yourself, it's hard. The feeling is akin to dying or the pain of knowing that someone you love died. Hence the tears.

ANOTHER CHALLENGE!

And now she dared me. How dare you dare me?

Psalm 119. The WHOLE Psalm 119.
So far I know these:
Happy are those whose lives are faultless, who live according to the law of the Lord.
Happy are those who follow His commands, who obey him with all their hearts.
They never do wrong, they walk in his ways.



Imitate me as I imitate Christ.
Now we're talking.


(Photos courtesy of Flickr)

No comments: