Monday, June 28, 2010

Yuppies? Nah.


God's delay is not a denial. He's working it out for you're good. Have faith and be thankful.

Has been seriously thinking about getting a full-time corporate job, sending out resumes here and there, fingers crossed without appearing too cocky in front of the panel. With the limited time that I have in accessing the web, I have resorted to sending batches of online cvs with the hope that at least one of them would call or send a message. And someone did but I found out I have to work for seven straight days per week, which is not acceptable for me because I AM NOT A ROBOT. I know my limitations - physically and mentally - and I know it is not God's best. So here I am waiting, enjoying the free time that I have left, fervently praying for his will, while making sure that I am still being productive at the same time. There would be a lot of things - and people - to miss once I got a job: been there, done that. Priorities are still being set, catching up with people, praying that ties will not be broken by time and distance. Thank You for the things you've been teaching me lately, and I do hope I would be more teachable and self-controlled with my decisions.

"For I know the plans I have for you..." says He.


No comments: